The Vortex knife is a modern classic Browning knife design. Built from high quality 440 stainless steel, they’ll hold a keen edge. With the titanium coating, the blade won’t reflect errant light and it’s almost impervious to rust. The G-10 scaled handles are extremely durable, but also have a “tacky” surface when wet, ensuring a positive grip even when when exposed to blood and moisture in the field. Additionally, the finger groove in the carbon fiber bolsters and the anti-skid grooves on the blade spine contribute to making sure your fingers don’t slide onto the sharp portion of the blade.
- Vortex Fixed Blade
- Deep Belly Skinner
- Sheath Description: Ballistic Cloth Nylon
- Main Blade Length: 3 3/4″
- Overall Length: 8 3/4″
- Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves:Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: G-10
- Bolster Material
- Carbon Fiber
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Carbon
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
There are no reviews yet.